TACTIK LIGHTING REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- POSITION DESCRIPTION
Preferred cities: Milwaukee (WI), Madison (WI), Green Bay (WI), and Chicago (IL)
The LED market is estimated to grow to $105 Billion by 2025. Tactik Lighting’s objective is to be the most dominant provider in the most challenging industrial facility applications for LED lighting.
Tactik Lighting’s business model eliminates channel conflict, aids our resellers in maximizing profitability while minimizing warranty risk, and providing best in class industrial grade LED lighting solutions in an American Made product line.
Tactik Lighting designs and manufactures LED lighting solutions for industrial and commercial environments that require high quality, durability, reliability, and sustainability. Tactik’s team has decades of experience in designing LED Light fixtures for harsh environments including dust, vibration, corrosion and heat. Tactik products are tested and certified by UL (ETL) and DLC to not just meet, but rather exceed the requirements. Tactik products are innovative, high quality, long lasting, durable, and rugged to provide more than just energy savings, but also to improve the overall business with respect to safety, productivity and optimized human resources.
The Tactik Lighting Regional Sales Manager will work strategically to maintain key client relationships with industry lighting distribution leaders, and proactively prospect for new business through distribution and also direct to end users. A driven self-starter, the Regional Sales Manager will use proven sales methods and cold calling to network, identify opportunities, and analyze the profitability of pursuing each lead as it relates to Tactik’s overall sales metrics and goals. Competitive and savvy, the Tactik Regional Sales Manager will help identify and execute on big picture opportunities that will continue to drive Tactik’s growth and profitability.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Join, impact, and collaborate as a team member in a fast growing company known for innovation.
• Bring your consultative selling skills and product marketing ideas to an organization teeming with smart, accomplished, and forward-thinking individuals.
• This position has the ability to grow with the right sales person and offers significant earning potential.
• Assist reputable, well-known, progressive clients in learning about how they can incorporate Tactik product solutions into their customer’s facilities to continue to advance their own businesses.
• Use your technical aptitude and product management skills to learn about and educate executives and key stakeholders on the unique value of Tactik’s products.
• Tactik manufactures quality sustainable products that positively impact the client in three ways: earnings, environment and employees.
• Training specific to the industry and Tactik.
• Respond to client needs (both internal and external) and follow through on all aspects of requests in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service.
• Identify existing and future profitable market opportunities.
• Develop and maintain organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, clients, suppliers and partners.
• Liaise with other executive department heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans.
• Establish sales objectives, track & communicate progress, provide visibility and forecasts.
• Monitor sales performance, analyzing year over year improvement to drive for greater results.
• Constructively handle all client complaints with positive and creative solutions.
• Collaborate with others across the company to ensure that all client requests and needs are addressed fully and accurately; track and report the status of all activities so the data is accurate and useful in the CRM system. Enter and maintain data in CRM including current status and next steps.
• Keep product knowledge current and work closely with subject matter experts on technical issues so that the most accurate and applicable information is shared with each client.
• Actively pursue professional development and ongoing training.
• Manage and evaluate employee performance and prepare for performances appraisals.
• Proactively and deliberately follow the sales process so the clients receive consistent service and follow through.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third party industry influencers.
• Coordinate and complete technology demonstrations, facility surveys, and customer site visits.
• Assist with other duties as requested so that all operations run smoothly.
• Requires regular travel to new and existing customers – travel may vary depending on the territory.
Your success will be measured based on:
• Making inroads with existing customers to find additional opportunities.
• Prospecting to find new customers who will benefit from Tactik products.
• Meeting and exceeding agreed upon metrics and sales goals.
• Business to business sales or product marketing experience in a commercial or industrial setting.
• Documented experience selling through distribution channels as well as end users.
• Consultative sales experience, particularly with lighting products.
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to travel regularly to customer locations, including holding a valid driver’s license.
Desired Experience and Traits:
• Previous sales training (e.g. Miller Heiman, Sandler, SPIN, Selling Energy, other).
• Experience with LED lighting including with utility incentives/rebates.
• Experience with financing partners.
• Organizational skills and enthusiasm for effectively managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Associate degree in business or other related discipline or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Competitive combination of base + commission
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Referral Program
• Wellness Discounts
• Complete relocation package is not available; location of candidate is negotiable
Click Apply Now to email your resume, or text TactikSales to 920.698.2950