ARMADA Series LED Vapor Tight Fixtures
Introducing the Armada Series: a powerhouse of illumination with an impressive 95W output and 13000 lumens spanning its 2-foot length. Its robust construction features dual die-cast aluminum structures connected by an elastic mechanism for enhanced stability. The ingenious through-hole heat dissipation design ensures a prolonged operational life. Ideal for parking garages and low bay applications, this series offers a range of photometry choices. With standard 1-10V dimming and an optional motion sensor for optimized energy savings, along with surface or pendant mounting options, it provides versatility.
ARMADA Series LED Features
- Rugged two-piece die-cast aluminum housing
- Housing design promotes effective heat dissipation, prolonging fixture lifetime
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65)
- Optional multi-level motion sensor
- Optional emergency battery backup provides up to 90 minutes of operation during outages
- Surface mounting with included bracket
Pendant mounting with optional V-hook
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) Premium qualified (parking garage) and Standard qualified (low bay)
- UL Wet Location Listed
Rated for ambient operating temperature -40˚F to 113˚F (-40˚C to 45˚C)
- Parking garage and low bay light distribution available.
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K configurations
- A range of lumen options available from 5,500 to 13,000 Lumens, replaces up to 250W metal halide
- Impact and UV-resistant polycarbonate lens is precisely designed to give a specific light distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing
Universal 120-277V input voltage
- 1-10V dimming driver(s) standard
- THD: ≤20%, Power Factor: ≥90%
ARMADA Series LED Applications
- Heavy Industrials Storage Facility
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Loading Docks / Platforms / Shipyards
- Chemical Processing Facility
- Parking Garages
- Ocean Marine
- Food Processing
All orders totaling $4,000 or more ship free of charge.
Mail completed application to:
Tactik Lighting, 3115 N. 21st St., Suite 2, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Learn more about Tactik's industry-leading 10 year standard warranty!