Bay Light LED
The Bay Light LED fixture was designed to perform in the most challenging of environments. The robust aluminum die-cast fixture is coated with a powder coat finish, protecting it from extreme temperature changes. The slots between the heat sink fins facilitate optimum heat transfer and limit dust collection, which affects heat transfer over time. The Bay Light is completely sealed, giving it an IP65 rating. A variety of light outputs are available to suit various applications.
Bay Light Features
- Durable aluminum die-cast housing with powder coat finish
- Large slots between heat sink fins for ideal heat transfer
- Completely sealed fixture
- UL1598 Listed
- IP65 Rated
- Dimmable 0-10V
- In-series transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS)
- Available in Black or Custom Color
- Includes 5 Year Parts Warranty
- Fixture includes a 6 foot Hardwired cord - see Cord Spec Sheet for additional cord options and ordering information.
Bay Light Specifications
- Input Voltage: 120/277V
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Performance: Up to 130 lm/W
- Operational Temperature: -4°F to 113°F (-20°C to 45°C)
- Color Rendering Index: >70
- Kelvin Temperature: 4000K, 5000K
- Available Wattages: 40W, 60W, 80W, 100W, 160W, 200W, 230W, 260W
All orders totaling $4,000 or more ship free of charge.
Mail completed application to:
Tactik Lighting, 3115 N. 21st St., Suite 2, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Learn more about Tactik's industry-leading 10 year standard warranty!