NCO Series Industrial LED Light
When the top brass needs a job done, they rely on non-commissioned officers (NCOs). Our NCO Series delivers that same no-nonsense work ethic when it comes to military-grade LED lighting. No complaints. No Surprises. No excuses. Just a commitment to exceeding expectations. That’s why the NCO is destined to be the backbone of mission-critical objectives across the country.
NCO Series Features
- Available in high temperature (up to 186°F) or standard temperature (up to 140°F)
- Patent-pending remote driver minimizes fixture operating temperature and allows fixture to evolve with changing plant floor demands with no re-gridding required
- Inventronics Drivers with less than 1% failure rate
- Patent-pending LED board design eliminates dead spots in illumination
- Dimmable 0-10V
- In-series transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) protects fixture against failure due to dirty power and power supply surges
- Optional motion sensor to maximize energy efficiency. Choose from standard by Wattstopper, or Internet of Things (IOT) by Enlighted Sensors.
- UL 1598 listed
- IP65 rated
- Includes 10 Year Module Warranty
- Fixture includes a 6 foot Plug N Play Whip - see Cord Spec Sheet for additional cord options.
NCO Series Specifications
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Input Voltage: 120/277V & 347/480V
- Performance: Up to 144 lm/W
- Operational Temperature: -40°F to 186°F
- Distribution: 120°, 60° & Aisle
- Mount Type: Suspension
- Kelvin Temperature: 4000K, 5000K
- Available Wattages: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W, 400W 500W, 600W, 700W, 800W, 900W
- Color Rendering Index: >70
NCO Series Additional Details
|SERIES||WATTAGE||KELVIN||OPTICS||LENS||FINISH||DRIVER VOLTAGE||REMOTE CABLE||MOTION SENSOR||BATTERY BACKUP||DLC|
|NCO-3 High Temp||100- (100W)||40- (4000K)||1- No Optics||2- Flat Poly Clear||1- Black||1- 120/277V||1- 3’||X- No||X- No||1- Standard|
|NCO-4 Std Temp||150- (150W)||50- (5000K)||2- 60º||6- Flat tempered glass clear||4- 347/480V||2- 10’||1- Standard*||1- Yes||2- Premium|
|200- (200W)||4- Aisle||3- 25’||2- Internet of Things*|
|250- (250W)||4- 50'|
|300- (300W)||5- 100'|
|400- (400W)||6- 150'|
|500- (500W)||7- 200'|
|600- (600W)||8- 250'|
Prevent Premature LED Fixture Failure
As dust & debris accumulate, they act as insulators. This causes internal temperatures to soar and frequently leads to premature fixture failure. The Citadel Series’ innovative design addresses this issue three different ways.
Enhance cooling and eliminate LED re-gridding headaches
With leading competitive units, the LED driver is inside the light, which results in a lot of heat. However, the NCO Series features remotely mounted drivers.
This approach helps keep the operating temperatures inside the fixture lower. It also allows more effective cooling of the driver, safeguarding the integrity of the driver as well as the LED light itself.
Should changes in plant floor layout dictate the need to alter fixture placement, this can be accomplished quickly and easily without re-gridding hassles. Simply change out the power cord for one of suitable length to reach the new location of the light.
Uniform LED Lighting Efficiently Configured to Your needs
Patent-pending shark tooth design enables LED boards to be configured for any of 11 models, ranging from 100-900 Watts. Resulting array provides uniform light distribution with no dead spots.
All orders totaling $4,000 or more ship free of charge.
Mail completed application to:
Tactik Lighting, 3115 N. 21st St., Suite 2, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Learn more about Tactik's industry-leading 10 year standard warranty!