NCO Series Industrial LED Light
When the top brass needs a job done, they rely on non-commissioned officers (NCOs). Our NCO Series delivers that same no-nonsense work ethic when it comes to military-grade LED lighting. No complaints. No Surprises. No excuses. Just a commitment to exceeding expectations. That’s why the NCO is destined to be the backbone of mission-critical objectives across the country.
NCO Series Features
- Available in extreme temperature (up to 245°F), high temperature (up to 195°F), or standard temperature (up to 130°F)
- Patent-pending remote driver minimizes fixture operating temperature and allows fixture to evolve with changing plant floor demands with no re-gridding required
- Inventronics Drivers with less than 1% failure rate. Driver temperature up to 149°F (or 65°C)
- Patent-pending LED board design eliminates dead spots in illumination
- Dimmable 0-10V
- In-series transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) protects fixture against failure due to dirty power and power supply surges
- Optional motion sensor to maximize energy efficiency. Choose from standard by Wattstopper, or Internet of Things (IOT) by Enlighted Sensors.
- UL 1598 listed
- IP65 rated
- Includes 10 Year Module Warranty - Full light engine or plug & play driver module replacement, rather than parts
NCO Series Specifications
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Input Voltage: 120/277V & 347/480V
- Performance: Up to 153 lm/W
- Operational Temperature: -40°F to 245°F
- Distribution: 120°, 60° & Aisle
- Mount Type: Suspension
- Kelvin Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- Available Wattages: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900
- Color Rendering Index (3000K): >70
- Color Rendering Index (4000K): >70
- Color Rendering Index (5000K): >90
NCO Series Additional Details
|DLC||POWER CORD TYPE||CORD
|NCO-1 Std Temp||100||30- (3000K)||1- No Optics||2- Flat Poly Clear 2||1- Black||1- 120/277V||1- 6’||X- No||X- No||X- N/A||1- whip 120-277V||1- 6'|
|NCO-2 High Temp||150 1||40- (4000K)||2- 60º||6- Flat tempered glass clear||4- 347/480V||2- 10’||1- Standard 3||1- Yes||1- Standard||2- whip 347-480V||2- 12'|
|NCO-3 Extreme||200||50- (5000K)||4- Aisle||3- 25’||2- IOT 3||3- 125V 15amp Straight|
|250 1||4- 50'||4- 125V 20amp Twistlock|
|300||5- 100'||5- 250V 20amp Twistlock|
|400 1||6- 200'||6- 277V 15amp Twistlock|
|500 1||7- 500'||7- 277V 20amp Twistlock|
|600 1||8- 1,000'||8- 480V 20amp Twistlock|
|700 1||9- Custom||9- 600V 20amp Twistlock|
2 Due to melting concerns, Flat Poly Clear Lenses are only available with NCO-1 Standard Temperature Fixtures.
3 Motion Sensor information: Standard (1) features sensors by Wattstopper with L7 lens. Internet of Things or IOT (2), features sensors by Enlighted Sensors.
Prevent Premature LED Fixture Failure
As dust & debris accumulate, they act as insulators. This causes internal temperatures to soar and frequently leads to premature fixture failure. The Citadel Series’ innovative design addresses this issue three different ways.
Remote Drivers Enhance Cooling and
Eliminate LED Re-Gridding Headaches
With leading competitive units, the LED driver is inside the light, which results in a lot of heat. Tactik's products have substantially lower fixture temperatures because we offer remotely mounted fixtures. Whether your fixture and driver are spaced 20 feet apart, 200 feet apart, or are mounted in different rooms entirely, our remote driver options protect the driver integrity and protect the LED light itself by allowing the driver to be cooled more effectively.
Furthermore, if you need to alter fixture placement due to changes to your plant floor layout, this can be accomplished quickly and easily without re-gridding hassles. Simply change out the remote cable cord for one of suitable length to reach the new location of the fixture.
Save Money + Space with Custom Daisy Chain Configurations
Our custom daisy chain configurations allow you to power multiple fixtures with one driver, saving you money and space. And we can custom-mount
your drivers at a height that best suits your environment.
Reach out to a manufacturing representative today for a custom quote for your facility.
Uniform LED Lighting Efficiently Configured to Your needs
Patent-pending shark tooth design enables LED boards to be configured for any of 11 models, ranging from 100-900 Watts. Resulting array provides uniform light distribution with no dead spots.
All orders totaling $4,000 or more ship free of charge.
Mail completed application to:
Tactik Lighting, 3115 N. 21st St., Suite 2, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Learn more about Tactik's industry-leading 10 year standard warranty!