Turret Series Round Industrial LED Lights
Round fixtures have their advantages. You don’t have to worry about orientation, so you can expedite installation. But don’t sacrifice performance or longevity for convenience. With the Turret Series, you get that ideal combination of all three.
Turret Series Features
- Patent-pending remote driver minimizes fixture operating temperature and allows fixture to be moved for changing plant floor demands with no re-gridding required
- Inventronics Drivers with less than 1% failure rate
- Dimmable 0-10V
- In-series transient voltage surge suppressor (TVSS) protects fixture against failure due to dirty power and power supply surges
- Available in high temperature (up to 203°F) or standard temperature (up to 120°F)
- Optional motion sensor to maximize energy efficiency. Choose from standard by Wattstopper, or Internet of Things (IOT) by Enlighted Sensors.
- UL 1598 listed
- IP65 rated
Turret Series Specifications
- Power Factor: >0.9
- Input Voltage: 120/277V & 347/480V
- Performance: Up to 144 lm/W
- Operational Temperature: -40°F to 203°F
- Distribution: 120°
- Mount Type: Suspension
- Kelvin Temperature: 4000K, 5000K
- Available Wattages: 100W, 150W, 200W, 250W, 300W
- Color Rendering Index: >70
Turret Series Additional Details
|SERIES||WATTAGE||KELVIN||OPTICS||LENS||FINISH||DRIVER VOLTAGE||REMOTE CABLE||MOTION SENSOR||BATTERY BACKUP|
|TUR-5 High Temp||100- (100W)||40- (4000K)||1- No Optics||2- Flat Poly Clear||1- Black||1- 120/277V||1- 3’||X- No||X- No|
|TUR-6 Standard Temp||150- (150W)||50- (5000K)||6- Flat tempered glass clear||4- 347/480V||2- 10’||1- Standard*||1- Yes|
|200- (200W)||3- 25’||2- Internet of Things*|
|250- (250W)||4- 50'|
|300- (300W)||5- 100'|
Enhance cooling and eliminate LED re-gridding headaches
With leading competitive units, the LED driver is inside the light, which results in a lot of heat. However, the Citadel Series features remotely mounted drivers.
This approach helps keep the operating temperatures inside the fixture lower. It also allows more effective cooling of the driver, safeguarding the integrity of the driver as well as the LED light itself.
Should changes in plant floor layout dictate the need to alter fixture placement, this can be accomplished quickly and easily without re-gridding hassles. Simply change out the power cord for one of suitable length to reach the new location of the light.
All orders totaling $4,000 or more ship free of charge.
Mail completed application to:
Tactik Lighting, 3115 N. 21st St., Suite 2, Sheboygan, WI 53083
Learn more about Tactik's industry-leading 10 year standard warranty!